Charity Sponsors by MaByLand
It is often easy to forget how fortunate we really are in our every day lives. We are a strong believer in doing our part to help those who are less fortunate than us in any way we can.
We understand that as a new company, we are currently unable to fund charity trusts with any financial input, which is why we are currently helping charities by donating toys for them throughout the year.
However, as the company grows, one of our company objectives for the future is to select a chosen charity trust whereby we can actively support their fundraising schemes linked to our revenue sales. We aim to be able to start this process in 2015.
Currently we have been sponsoring the following charity trusts as well as local nurserys and children centre:
- Building Blocks Nursery School Wimbledon
- Abbey Children Centre Merton
- St Ann's School - a specialist school in communication and Interaction (http://webfronter.com/merton/stanns/)
At our Wimbledon Shop, we have helped to raise over £2000 at the Christmas Leopold Road Party 2010, and we aim to achieve more in 2011! So come and join us then - please come back to check the date for the christmas party!
- St George's Hospital Charity (http://www.givingtogeorges.org.uk/)
- Barts and the London Charity Trust (http://www.bartsandthelondon.org.uk/)
- Laura Crane Trust (http://www.lauracranetrust.org/)
- Mustard Seed Relief Mission (http://www.msrm.org.uk/)
- BennerleyFieldsSchool Charity (http://www.bennerleyfields.co.uk/pta.html)
- Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice (http://www.bluebellwood.org/)
- Kidsaid (http://kidsaid.com/who.html)
- Havens Hospices (http://www.havenshospices.org.uk/)
- Tommy's (http://www.tommys.org/shop)